Friday, May 1, 2015

Bay City Rumble - April, 2015

The Bay City Rumble Report
 By: ADudeNamed Anthony
 
I went to the doctor,
I told him it hurt to breathe.
So, he said 'don't do that',
So, I guess we'll have to see.

But I won't hold my breath...let's see how the Rumble went.
 
 
SUMMARY OF RACE RESULTS:


April 2nd
Cannonsphere Run
Vehicle: Cars
Host: ADudeNamed Anthony
Winner - First Lag: ADudeNamed Anthony
Winner - Second Lag: Rachel Seelowe
 Crossing Ratings:
For Me: D
For Others: C
Notables:
I was winning the second lag... then got bumped into
a sim that didn't exist yet...relog.
 
 
April 9th
Davy Jones' Revenge
Vehicle: Boats
Host: Clockwork Puppet
Winners:
Winner - First Lag: Cheree Shippe
Winner - Second Lag: ADudeNamed Anthony

 Crossing Ratings:
For Me: B+
For Others: B+
Notables:
  To leave someone in your dust is saying something in WATER!
 
 
April 16th
Dennis 500
Vehicle: Cars, Lapped
Host: Benjamin Wahl
Winners:
First Race: Benjamin Wahl
Second Race: Uccie Galway
Third Race: Benjamin Wahl

 Crossing Ratings:
For Me: F-
For Others: D
Notables:
<waves hand> "You don't need to see his identification."
 
 
April 23rd:
Airplane Classic
Vehicle: Aircraft
Host: Marianne McCann
Winners:
First Lag: Uccie Galway
Second Lag: Marianne McCann

Crossing Ratings:
For Me: B-
For Others: B
Notables:
What's with the physics glitch at crossing? Dive bomb!

 
April 30th:
Wildcard - Harwich River Squid Race
Vehicle: Squids (yes, squids I tell you)
Host: Angela Galway
Winners:
First Lag: Clockwork Puppet
Second Lag: ADudeNamed Anthony

Crossing Ratings:
For Me: A-
For Others: A-
Notables: 
First guest host version of a Rumble. Thanks Angela!
It went great and was lots of fun.
Also, I am declaring this an official water craft race route.
It's a clean run with decent sim crossings.

For All of April's Rumble Pictures:
My Rumble Flickr Page


May's Tentative Schedule:
  May 7th: Cannonsphere Run - Cars
May 14th: Boat Run - Water Craft
May 21st: Dennis 500 - Cars
May 28th: Airplane Classic - Aircraft

(All events and locations subject to change.)
"Thanks fer playin'!"
See you at the next Rumble!
ADudeNamed Anthony

2 comments:

  1. If I can ever figure out how to get from a specific point A to a specific point B I might be a threat to myself. The squids I liked, lol.

    Dee♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I can ever figure out how to get from a specific point A to a specific point B I might be a threat to myself. The squids I liked, lol.

    Dee♥

    ReplyDelete